Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sometimes, all you have to do is believe.

One of my "core" beliefs is that sometimes, all we really need is to believe in ourselves and, have someone to believe in us. I also have a secret love for cartoons. That may be because I was watching an episode of Donald Duck at the tender age of 4 when the tube blew out on our family TV and my parents decided to raise me without one in the house.  


So, I will admit to happily watching new cartoons when they come out - or, cuddling up in bed some weekend morning with the critters and a good early morning cartoon.

We rented Kung Fu Panda. I loved it. It is everything I want out of a good cartoon story. Positive reinforcement for honor, courage, hope and faith along with a solid yet simple message of believing in yourself to achieve all that you imagine to be someone else's reality.

If you're inclined, or just need some feel good entertainment, give Kung Fu Panda a try and let me know what you think! Or, if you already have seen it, tell me some other cartoon's that should be on my must see list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your voice here:

Mitakuye Oyasin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP