Christmas 101
Season's Greetings! We are getting closer to the completion of the gift part of the holiday. I am walking the delicate balance between trying to get it done so I don't stress about it anymore, and stressing out to get it done. Know what I mean? Our holiday celebration dates are set and the calendar is perfectly booked with holiday cheer. Not too much, just enough.
I ran across a couple of articles I thought I would share with you on the origin/timeline/evolution of Christmas and the Christmas Tree for your reading pleasure.
In the spirit of the season, grab yourself a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the read.
Christmas Old and New
The History and Origins of the Christmas Tree



1 comments:
Beautiful - I'm so glad you decided to share your thoughts in a substantial way. You have so much to share. I wish you'd share your iPhone with me too, hahahahah
Post a Comment