Random Craving
Have you ever had the experience of suddenly, out of nowhere, craving
a food that you haven't even thought about in a long time, if ever?
a food that you haven't even thought about in a long time, if ever?
A couple of weeks ago I was sitting at my desk totally focused on
work, when suddenly, without explination or subliminal prompting I had
to have Seaweed Salad with a light sesame treatment.
Since then, I have become a bit of a seaweed specialist. I know where
the best Seaweed Salad is in town. Just so happens to be at the best
Sushi Restaurant in town. Izumi's. Double yum.
Now, to perfect the recipe at home. My Honey is working on that!
Update: Seaweed happens to be very good for we human folk. You can learn a little about its benefits here or here.




2 comments:
Umm... yum? I do like seaweed, but I've never had a salad of it. Maybe I'll have to try it.
MA, if you like Seaweed, this really is a must try. Let me know what you think. We are working on a recipe, when we get it perfected, I will be sure to post it.
Post a Comment